I didn't have the heart to post anything yesterday, in part due to some non-baby related stress that took up a good bit of time to deal with, but also because there are only so many ways to say "no baby yet!". My entire day so far has been geared towards doing whatever I can to make something happen soon, and I plan to continue these efforts until bedtime. Unfortunately, the effort is getting pretty tedious, but if it works, it'll be worth it. We did have a nice family outing to Great Lakes Crossing, the main goal being a good walk for me to see if that helped. Unfortunately, we let Sam go to the play area* (aka "germ pit") first and had some trouble dragging him away. By the time we lured him away, he was too tuckered out to walk much. Still, it was nice getting out, having a bit of lunch at the coney, and watching him play.
Ugh... keeping at it, hoping for the best. And that my sinus infection is in its final death throes. I finished my antibiotics yesterday day though, and have more sinus pressure than ever, so probably not. Just biding time until I either go into labor and can ask for more medication at the hospital, or else call Dr. K on Monday. I hope I don't have to wait until Monday, for more reasons than one!
*What is with parents who let their giant, well-over-the-size-limit-for-the-play-area kids run around and knock the little guys down? At any given time, there were at least 2-3--usually more like 5-8--oversized kids running around the play area, playing far too roughly for the kids the space was intended for. I watched one girl knock three preschoolers over in the space of 30 seconds, never looking back. Glancing around, none of the big kids seemed to be there with adults, so I guess their parents decided the play area was a great place to leave them while they shopped in peace. The thing is, if your kid is big enough to leave alone like that s/he is far too big for the play area. Apparently I wasn't the only parent feeling this way, as I saw another woman grab a child and tell her off for her overly rowdy behavior. Of course, the girl just kinda looked at her with a glazed over expression and ran off, but I think it helped the mom feel better.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment